1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/3 cup Panko
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cheese, Ranch Seasoning and garlic.
3. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking dish and top with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with Panko.
4. Place into oven and cook until completely cooked through and golden brown on top, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve immediately; garnished with parsley, if desired. This is great on a bed of rice!
Notes from Joanne:
I change the amounts, as we eat more than what this calls for. I use a big package of chicken thighs and I use 1 cup of mayo, as much cheese as I think we need, and 2 packets of the ranch seasoning. I also add Italian seasoned bread crumbs to add some more flavor. I add flour to the liquid in the baking dish after I take the chicken out of the dish, to make a sauce to go over the chicken. I usually make it with cheesy cauliflower or rice and add the sauce over that too. My whole family loves it and they ask for it all the time!. It has so much flavor!